Banana And Date Muffins
Along with my banana bread recipe, here is another recipe for a healthy morning or afternoon snack.
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup wholemeal plain flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1.5 tablespoons honey
- 3 eggs
- 15 pitted dates (chopped)
- 4 bananas
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Mash bananas and mix in beaten eggs, honey, vanilla essence and dates.
- In a separate bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- Combine the banana mix with the dry mix, and stir.
- Pour the mixture in to a non-stick muffin pan and cook in oven for 30 minutes (or until cooked when tested with a skewer).
This recipe made 6 large muffins and 12 mini muffins.