Fruit Yoghurt Snack
it can be hard to think of healthy snack ideas, and sometimes a piece of fruit just won’t cut it. Most days i have a delicious fruit and yoghurt snack – which can also make a great breakfast or dessert!
This can be assembled in the morning with frozen berries, and will be defrosted in time for an afternoon snack, or if you are in a hurry (like i generally am!) you can defrost the berries in the microwave.
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 apple diced into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons low fat natural yoghurt
- Small handful of raw nuts (I use almonds and cashews)
- Sprinkle of seeds such as sunflower seeds and/or pepitas
- Place berries in a bowl and defrost if eating straight away. If you are having the snack later, put the frozen berries in a snack container.
- Add apple pieces.
- Spoon on yoghurt.
- Add nuts and seeds on top.
- Seal container and place in fridge if eating snack later.