Prawn and Mango Salad
This isn’t my own recipe, but i made it recently for an event, then again for myself because I enjoyed it so much! Great dish for the warm Australian weather!
- 1kg cooked Australian tiger prawns (or 500gm of already peeled prawns)
- 2 large mangoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 120gm bag of baby rocket
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped fresh coriander
- 1 bunch chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 long red chilli, chopped (or more for extra tang).
- Peel and devein prawns.
- Mix together in a cup, lemon juice, olive oil, honey and chilli.
- Place all other ingredients in to a large salad bowl and toss together.
- Pour over dressing, and then toss through the salad.
Recipe serves 4-6. Source: Woolworths, Australia.