Top 10 Workout Songs Of 2012
Below is a guest blog post from our fantastic trainer Holly, sharing her top 10 workout songs of 2012.
There’s no denying that music can motivate us to work harder – to push you to limits that you didn’t think possible. And it is this reason that music plays an important part in many of the sessions I undertake with my clients.
I’ve listened to some great music over the year and below is my top 10 workout songs.
1. On Top, by Flume (ft. T Shirt)
2. Language, by Porter Robinson
3. I Love It, by Icona Pop
4. Feel The Love, by Rudimental (ft. John Newman)
5. The Don, by Nas
6. Don’t You Worry Child, by Swedish House Mafia (ft. John Martin)
7. Clique, by Kayne West (ft. Big Sean and Jay-Z) Warning: Explicit language
8. Can’t Get Better Than This, by Parachute Youth
9. We’ll Be Coming Back, by Calvin Harris (ft. Example)
10. Run Alone, by 360
Let me know what your favourite workout songs were for 2012!
These are awesome.
I love pumping out to hip-hop so anything Hill Top Hoods and 360 has me sweating.
But I still can’t pass up classic Brit-Brit or Pretender by Fooies.